Take your golf skills to the next level with …
- Group Lessons – Learn the Fundamentals and Master the Basics
- Private Lessons – Improve your game | Private Sessions – friends/ couples accepted
- Short-game Clinics – Evenings and Weekends
- How-to Sessions – Cure a Slice | Short Game Tips | Drive with Control | Putt like a Pro
- Corporate Outings – Players Clinics for Private Corporate Events
If you need help with your game, I work with players of every level. Contact me here online where you can ask questions, sign up for private lessons, or enroll in one of my clinics or classes. We’ll start our first session with a complete evaluation, then discuss a personalized player development program for you to improve all aspects of your game – full swing, short game – putting, chipping, pitching, and bunker play – and on-course management. We’ll even get into strengthening your core for more power, and touch on positive visualization to improve your course management and lower your score.
Questions – (800) 457-8312, or Direct (225) 231-7143 | email@example.com
INSTRUCTION FEES – Gift Certificates available
- Private Lesson: $75
- Private Lesson with Video evaluation: $90
- Private Lesson with Video & Swing Analysis: $100
- 3 Private Lessons: $225
- 5 Private Lessons: $300
- Juniors – 17 and under w/ e-mail evaluation: $65
- Short game lesson – chipping and pitching: $75
- Putting lesson: $75
- Friends and Couples: – one lesson: $90 | three lessons: $270 | five lessons: $450
- Playing lesson: 9-holes $150 | 18-holes $225 | Plus Green Fees at selected course
- Corporate – 2 hour Clinic & Team Building Session: $300
- Group Lessons – 5 lessons on the Fundamentals: $225 (4–6 per class – twice weekly)
Note: All lessons are one hour in length unless other wise stipulated in advance.
Custom Corporate Outings
Take care of the people that take care of you. You give us a date, we set up a personalized instruction clinic and tee times. Also included is a food and beverage reception, following golf, in the clubhouse overlooking the 18th hole.