Santa Maria Golf Academy
Junior Golfers can improve their golf skills with …
- Private Lessons – Improve your Fundamentals and Knowledge of the Game
- Short-game Clinics – Summer Evenings and Weekends
- How-to Sessions – Cure a Slice | Short Game Tips | Drive with Control | Putt like a Pro
- Group Lessons – learn with other players and experience competition
NOTE: Private Lessons cover all the fundamentals of the golf swing, and give players time to practice between sessions. Schedule sessions at your own pace. All you need to do is decide on a regular day and time to reserve – e.g. – Saturday at 10 am – then enjoy the flexibility to confirm or skip an appointment the week in advance if something else interferes with that time.
Junior Golf Program Fees
- Private Lesson Juniors 17 and under: $65
- Private Lesson with Video evaluation: $80
- Private Lesson with Video & Swing Analysis: $90
- 3 Private Lessons: $180
- 5 Private Lessons: $300
- Short game lesson – chipping and pitching: $65
- Putting lesson: $65
- Friends and Couples: – one lesson: $90 | three lessons: $270 | five lessons: $450
- Playing lesson: 9-holes $120 | 18-holes $180 | Plus Green Fees at selected course
Note: All lessons are one hour in length unless otherwise stipulated in advance.
To schedule a lesson check the appointment box, then use the Calendar to find the date and time best for you. Please fill out the information requested in the message block, including information about you and what part of your game you would like to work on, e.g. putting, chipping, driving, short game clinic, etc.
2013 Junior Golf – Photos of our City Park tournament – July 27th
Moms, dads, grandmas, and grandpas – Greg Core and I want to thank you for letting us into your life. Teaching golf is our profession, but the real reward is spending time with the kids and getting to know all of you!
Chris von Aspern – International PGA & USGTF Golf Teaching Professional