Here is a long list of videos that feature Junior Golfers. These two young golfing phenomenon’s will perhaps become future PGA and LPGA Professionals. The young boy shot 8 under par at the US Kids Open.
As you watch this video please pay attention to the fundamentals … there is no hesitation in their swing once they address the ball and they don’t freeze and start thinking.
- Their arms hang from their shoulders and close to their body;
- Their hands are positioned inside the left thigh as they setup to swing;
- They are upright and shoulders are back, which is proper posture;
- Their feet, hips, and shoulders are parallel to the target line;
- At the start of the swing they slide the club back in one slow simple move;
- They complete their backswing with hands at shoulder height;
- Begin their downswing by turning their hips – thereby shifting their weight;
- They finish their swing on their left foot, hands high, and right heel up;
- Keep their heads behind the ball at impact and right elbow brushes their hip;
- One simple swing … for all clubs!